4/22/2007

And the blog goes on...

I have been writing this blog for 9 months now. I think initially I was just looking for a shelf to place some of the clutter that gathers in my mind. Sometimes that is still all it is, but I have begun to notice that more of me is coming to the screen. It has developed into a real outlet for me. I love to journal my life and thoughts through this blog. Last month, when I decided to change my address, I actually considered just dropping it all together. The one thing that stopped me was going back and reading over my posts. So much history, so much time. I couldn't just delete myself. I think I lost a lot of viewers when I did change my address, but in some ways that has been good. It has freed me to express more without concerning myself with an audience. I didn't get into this for comments. I just wanted to dialogue and share, whether it's my post for the day, a new song I have bookmarked, or a link to a Salt Lake place to hang out.
As I continue with this blog, I expect my writings to become more intimate and personal as I chronicle the journey I am on. I am looking forward to the next 9 months; the challenges, the joys, and the dreams.

No comments: