1/24/2009

Random Things

On Facebook, I was tagged to write 16 Random Things about myself. I thought I would go ahead and post them here as well:

1. I am a very physical person. I use my body to express my creativity, my desire, my competitiveness, and my joy. I always look to push my body in ways I haven't before.

2. I am a Gemini with a Scorpio moon and also Scorpio is rising. I have many typical Gemini traits and also many Scorpio traits. I sometimes feel like two totally different people (free spirited and intense, practical and romantic, emotional and rational) Yeah, spend a day in my head!

3. I really love my feet massaged with lotion.

4. I usually sleep with socks on, it has to be very hot for me not to.

5. I have hypothyroidism.

6. I love to take photos, and have since I was a child with my first Brownie camera.

7. I suffer from the typical female disease of pleasing others first. I have only started to realize that this thinking hurts not only myself but also those that I want to please by not letting them know who I really am.

8. I am working on a second Masters Degree and can honestly say I could probably do another, a Ph.D, or a law degree. I am just one of those people that likes to learn and constantly reinvent myself.

9. I love to bake and cook. I have no fear of trying a new a recipie on a guest I am having over for dinner.

10. I love the outdoors. My goal is to be an "experienced" backpacker and go regularly throughout the summer. I just love the beauty and the quiet, and of course, the physical aspect as well.

11. I am doing my first triathlon this summer.

12. As as speech pathologist I hope to help people of all ages and challenges, from newborn babies to the aged. I also want to work abroad, both as a volunteer and employed.

13. Traveling and the experiences from travel is a huge part of my life. Whether it is a 20 minute drive up to the mountains or roaming the back country of Australia, these experiences make up a huge part of who I am.

14. I hope to be a mother someday in some capacity.

15. I have remodeled a house, and have more experience with power tools and saws than I ever thought I would have felt comfortable with.

16. I am very passionate. I will fight and defend what I believe in. Call it being opinionated or stubborn, but I will not back down if I am defending that which I believe in.

No comments: