12/06/2008

Chistmas pics

It is that time of year again for the dreaded Christmas photo. We decided to incorporate the Christmas theme and the result was hit and miss. We couldn't find our tripod, so we were unable set the camera in the right spot for the flash. The outcome was that we were either washed out or the picture was too dark. In the end, my favorite photo made Larry fuzzy, and in Larry's favorite I was staring off in space. By 9:30 last night we gave up and just went with one.

We both liked this one, but the colors seems a little off.

Larry is fuzzy here, not to mention my glowing shine.

I'm partial to this one.....

Me getting cheesy and tired of taking pictures.

Cute, but too dark. I won't post the one we picked just in case someone reading this will be getting it in the mail. Don't want to spoil the surprise.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi! This is Nicole from Pilot Wives Club. I look forward to getting to know you. Love the holiday pics...we're moving from DTW to ATL right now, so this year we're just not decorating. I lived in SLC for 12 years, and I'll be out there to celebrate with my family.

Keely said...

These pictures turned out really cute. I can't wait to see your card!