8/15/2006

House Remodel gone wild!

I bought this house in late 2004 with the idea that we would do a little "fix up" on it, and that would be it. Two years later, we are still finishing what we started, and starting new projects. I have to remind myself daily that I am not insane, just slightly stupid. Don't get me wrong, I love the house and everything that we have done to it, but there are moments where I just want to toss in the towel and say enough is enough. Let's just sale the beast, take the money and buy a nice condo downtown.
Today is another one of those days that is being spent planting trees and vegetation for both function (shade) and beauty. Another $300 on plants and supplies, and another afternoon that could have been spent in the mountains. I guess I just don't know when to stop. Please Help!!

No comments: