10/01/2006

Another busy week...

It has been one of those weeks where it seems there isn't a whole lot of extra time to sit and write. I did manage to get a short hike in though (as it takes precedence over most other things). Larry and I, with our friend Jed, did a hike in Millcreek canyon. Our trip took us to the SLC overlook. I was able to take some photos of the turning leaves.



















































My sister (electric.banana.) has informed me that I should utilize Flickr since I do download a lot of photos. I will have to check it out and see how that will work for me.


G'day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*jealous* i love your photos bindy, i'd even set aside space on my proper site, if you don't like flickr.... it works better than photobucket and is more public than shutterfly... i'm getting my fall fix through you...