9/25/2006

A Beautiful Sunday

After the rains cleared and the temperatures rose above 50 degrees, Larry and I decided to leave the den and venture out into the sun filled day.
We headed east up through some of our favorite neighborhoods. With the sun warming our skin and the fresh, cool, crisp air filling our lungs, we made our way up the foothills and found our way to my Aunt's house. We stopped and chatted with my Aunt and Uncle. Most importantly, Larry got to play with his favorite dog, Chester......









































After play time was over, we decided to stop by a roadside cafe for a late breakfast. "Eggs in the City" is a pretty popular Sunday morning eatery, so the 1/2 hour wait just gave us an excuse to play with the camera.
















After some fabulous french toast and Eggs Benny, we head back home. Along the way I stopped to take a picture of the street. I just thought it looked neat at the time.

1 comment:

tieko said...

*sigh* ohh your photos make me ache a bit for good old slc. I remember when eggs on the city (or whatever) was the dragonfly cafe..Somer and I used to go there when we were skipping class. We'd have a coffee and hot chocolate *s* and pretend we ar the age we are now. Frightening isn't it? Chester is HUGE! Take more photos, you need a flickr album, orrrr i can set you up some space on ze electric banana..