9/20/2006

Summer has left the building

Autumn has arrived with a vengeance. Its seems (and really was) just 90 degrees last week. I will be surprised if we hit 50 degrees today. Its not that I don't like the cooler weather, I actually prefer it, but it seems like a 40 degree drop in just a matter of weeks is a little extreme. I wonder if there will be any fall colors this year with the mountains already receiving snow?

I guess I better get to the mountains now. Look forward to what I hope are decent pics of fall foliage in the coming days.

For now though, I just have to add these......

Larry looks a bit tired here, i think he just woke up, but Zoey appears quite comfy.












I'll be the first to admit...I go a little nutty when it comes to my animals. Not dress them up in outfits nutty, but a little nutty with the toys and camera......and the treats......and the kitty condos...and the.......kidding (not really!)

1 comment:

tieko said...

I love your photos of the kitty, although I am plotting to dress up the cat.. muahahahha