10/16/2008

I love to bake

I love comfort foods. For me that is pretty much anything that can be baked. My nephew just started Air Force boot camp last week, so I decided to do the Auntie thing and bake him some yummy goodies.

I have learned that in Utah, one must add a lot of extra flour in order to get the right consistency, otherwise they just flatten out into a buttery mess.




Did I mention I am a messy baker? Larry calls me "the messy chef." Surprisingly, he cleaned up after me last night. What a guy!


The result:
Two trays of delicious chocolate chip heaven. I was good in only having three. Larry on the other hand, lost count. The rest are getting packed up and sent out today. I hope he likes them and shares them with his mates.

1 comment:

Tamera said...

That's so sweet - they look delicious too. I wish someone would clean up after me when I bake!