10/14/2008

I've Been Tagged

My recently renewed friendship with a high school friend, Keely, has produced a tagging. I now have to come up with 25 things about myself. Crap!

1. I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah
2. I have also lived in San Diego, CA and Pensacola, FL
3. I have a blind cat with an eating disorder
4. I love Science Fiction
5. I love to camp, hike, backpack, and generally anything that gets me outdoors
6. I have more interests than one life can accommodate
7. No matter how many personality tests I take, I am an INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)
8. I love making pies
9. I love eating pies
10. I have only two more continents to visit (Antarctica and South America)
11. I tend to have more than one book going at a time
12. I laugh loudly
13. I still drive the car that I bought in 1993 (I have attachment issues)
14. One of the strangest experiences I have had was while having a Hamam in Morocco. Any inhibitions I had were completely and mortifyingly eliminated.
15. For some reason my husband still thinks I am the cat's meow
16. I have to have music on when I clean the house. That way I can break into song while I am cleaning the toilet.
17. I can often be caught putting my p.j.'s on before 5 p.m. especially in the winter (yes they usually are flannel)!
18. I am nutty for animals.
19. I still love to dance. Been dancing since I was 3 years old.
20. I once spent 2 weeks out in the desert doing an Archaeological Dig. It was some of the hardest weeks of my life, but I loved every second of it.
21. I am still as curious as a child (ask my husband)
22. I want to learn to speak Spanish
23. I'm as stubborn as a mule; its genetic
24. I have tinnitus and hypothyroidism (one is being treated, the other is untreatable)
25. I picked Speech-Language Pathology as a career so that I can help people from birth to death. Makes for a lot of people and a lot of variety.

I was just reminded of another thing about myself, so this will be extra credit:
26. I tend to overreact to just about everything. I just had a bloody nose and spent an hour online trying to see what kind of tumor I might have.

5 comments:

Keely said...

YAY...you did it! Thanks for indulging me! :)
It was so fun to read this, and learn things I normally wouldn't know.

Learning Spanish is something I want to learn too. That...and learning to play the piano :)

bindiec said...

I have a piano if you want it. Seriously. My aunt gave it to me when I moved here, but have no desire to learn. Let me know.

Keely said...

Haha! I actually have a piano...and Megan plays it beautifully!!
I know...there's NO EXCUSE for me not to learn!! :)

bindiec said...

Okay. Actually I think I have found a place for it at a school, until I can get a little bigger house with more space.

Get going on those keys! No excuses! (Like I should talk...)

Tamera said...

This reminds me of why we are friends - half of your answers could be mine. We'll have to chat about the hypothyroidism thing.