1/01/2007

Happy New Year!

Yes, the New Year celebrations have come and gone. This is my first entry in 2007. I guess I should make it a milestone or something, but my New Year was not all that interesting, at least not that interesting sounding as I sit here thinking about it. I would like to say that I went out for some mega, crazy New Year party, but I think I mentioned before that I live in Utah...hahaha. No, actually I am not much of a party animal, and with smoking still permitted here in clubs and bars, I can think of a million other things to do rather than spend my evening inhaling second hand smoke.
My hubby and I stayed in. We had purchased some movies ("Cars" and "Barnyard" being two of them.....I did state that I'm not a party animal...right?), ordered a pizza, put on our P.J.'s before 8:00p.m. and by 11:00 had both fallen into a carbo induced crash onto the sofa. At 12:20a.m., my husband shook me and said "wake up honey.....Happy New Year." I sort of peaked open one eye, wiped the drool off my cheek, and said "Hafy nu yir" back. The next thing I know it's 10:00a.m. New Years Day, apparently I had managed to get into bed sometime during the night.
Yes, we had big plans to ring in the New Year. We were going to get up pre-crack of dawn and find a place to view the sunrise to toast to the New Year. Suuuuurrrre, that was going to happen. I think I did wake up about 6:00 a.m. out of habit, but after listening to my husband motoring through his dreams, I opted to just snuggle in and save the sunrise for another day.
That was it. Not too glamorous, and probably pretty boring to most, but what the heck.....I guess that's just me.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bindy that is too funny!