5/04/2007

From my perspective

I have begun the rather painful process of downloading my pictures from my cell phone. Some turned out okay, others not so great. Mostly the photos taken at night are grainy and cloudy. Oh well.

Here are two of the first pics downloaded. They pretty much demonstrate how I spent my time in Hawaii.
Also, while in Hawaii I fell in love with a song that is played often on the island. I managed to find it on You Tube, but was unable to post it to my blog, so I have included the link. The song really captures the feeling of Hawaii. "IZ" unfortunately passed away in 1997, but his music still rings true for Hawaiians. The song is called "White Sandy Beach"
He is more famous for "Somewhere over the Rainbow"
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a great artist, I am listening to his music now. I remember when this played on ER.