5/03/2007

The long road home

Well, I made it back to SLC this morning after a long red-eye from Honolulu. I left at 10:30 last night but it feels like it was just a few hours ago. I got zippo sleep on the plane. Me and sleeping on planes are mutually exclusive. I also had a flight attendant that for her rather small frame walked like an elephant and made no attempt at being quiet. Every time she would walk by she would hit my elbow. Isn't there some sort of "graceful" aptitude for being a flight attendant?
I guess I shouldn't bitch too much, I don't pay for my seat, but I can get a little moody when I am tired.
I left Honolulu with temps at about 82, and landed here at 44 with overcast skies and rain. Although it's chilly, coming home always looks so good to me. I love to travel, but I also love having a home to come back to.

Anyway, I am sleepy and hungry. I think I will have some breakfast and then try and get a bit of shut eye.

No comments: