6/05/2008

I need to get nailed...

Catchy title, don't you think? Actually it isn't what you think it is. I am going to a wedding this weekend and thought I would attempt to look like I don't constantly have my hands in either the dirt, paint, or urethane. A stretch I know, but I thought I would paint my fingernails.

First of all, I cannot paint my nails myself to save my life. Add to that my nails are maintained to the level of a construction worker. Add to that again, that unless I am sleeping, I can't sit still for more than ten minutes without getting my hands into something. I really should just have a manicure done, and save myself the headache.

I thought I would share the results. It looks like a 7 year old did them.


Now I have to go buy some polish remover and try again. Will someone just come sit on me for about 20 minutes, so they can actually dry!

2 comments:

Ghost Cat said...

you can do it bin!!!

I found a nail polish pen that works alright actually, dries quickly and is easy to use.. I think Sally Hansen makes it *s*

bindiec said...

Thanks, I'll see if I can find it, but I am thinking of just going with a clear finish. At least they will look presentable.