12/19/2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Well I manged to get the tree up, the decorations are finished (minus the tree ornaments. I decided to wait until Larry was home for that), the shopping is done, and now I just have to clean up and do some grocery shopping. I may try and get some more lights up outside if I find I want to. The weather has turned very wintry and I am hoping for not just a white Christmas, but a snowy Christmas (I bought a sled).
Larry is due in on Sunday morning and I have a million plans flowing through my head. Sunday night will temple lights followed by an evening of ice skating and hot chocolate. Cross country skiing and snow shoeing followed by a soak in the Midway Hot Pots, movies, visiting with family and friends, sledding, a lot of relaxation time, The Nutcracker on the 28th followed by an anniversary dinner at Bambara, and to top it all off..... many, many kisses (not just the chocolate kind).
I have struggled this year to get into the Christmas spirit. I think it must be because I am missing a big part of my life. We have spent many Christmas's, Thanksgivings, birthdays, etc... apart, but this year it has been hard on me more so than past separations. I don't know why.
Good thing then, that in a few more days the separation will be over, if only for a week or two.



Have a very Merry Christmas and a Fabulous Holiday Season!



*This is one of those all encompassing passion filled pieces of music that I love.*

No comments: