6/10/2008

D Day

I have been searching for a bikini for a few months now. I am going to Hawaii in a few weeks, and I really want to feel comfortable wearing a nice bikini on the beach. The problem is that I need support in the upstairs department. I am a 34 D, which does not always make for easy bikini shopping. I have tried Large bikini's only to find the bottoms are too big and the tops still don't hold in all my stuff. Other bikini's for D's seem to be for fake boobs only. They don't offer support because your boobs aren't real, therefore, you don't need anything to hold them up and together.

I went onto a D, DD bikini website only to find most everything was over $100.00!! That is ridiculous. Two lousy pieces of fabric for $149.95?? I don't know if this is a tax on the full figured gal or what, but I just think it's just nuts. On top of that I noticed something severely lacking in their models:

Oh....like say.....BOOBS! Geez, I haven't had boobs this small since the 6th grade!


Then I came across this lovely bikini for a whopping $125.00:

Can you say Redneck Riviera? I have always wanted a bikini with that fresh ripped denim look, haven't you?

I think I may have found one that I like, and it appears the top is size specific, like a bra. I won't say how much I am spending on it because it is sickening, but apparently to find a bikini that will fit me, and that I will wear, I am going to have to shell out some cash.
I only wish I would look that good in it! Not likely, but I think I will get the coverage I want and still be able to wear a bikini. The worst is when it doesn't fit right and you are constantly worried if a little nip action is happening without your knowledge. I want FULL coverage.

Here's to happy sun bathing!! I hope!

No comments: