6/03/2008

The Joy and Pain of Weight Loss

As I wrote a few posts back, I am having a more challenging time with some of my clothes. Today I put on some slacks I bought back in March and this is what happened:

Given it feels great have to hold up my pants with a belt, but I am becoming aware that I am going to have to replace my pants soon. Another size, and a belt just won't do the job. Although I like clothes, I hate shopping (mostly likely from years of not fitting into clothes I thought I should be able to wear). The idea of replacing my comfortably over sized clothes starts to produce a slight panic attack in me. Sounds strange I know, but that is where I am psychologically speaking.




I took this at the same time and thought she is just too damn cute not to share.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!

New clothes are the rewards for your accomplishment! Perhaps you'll want to find some cool island clothes to begin the new wardrobe.
L

Ghost Cat said...

congrats bin :)

that's a huge achievement!

bindiec said...

Thanks! I am still trying to focus on what I would like to still lose. Two more sizes to go! I think this has to be one of the hardest things a person can do, not just physically but emotionally as well. I would have never guessed that I feel uncomfortable wearing clothes that don't hide me.
The layers continue to unfold....

bindiec said...

By the way....what is with ignoring the best picture of all. Hello, she is much cuter than I : )

Ghost Cat said...

i have kitty envy.. i haven't gotten leonard and roy yet.. *s*

and what's with not visiting my blog yet huhuhuhuhuhuh *pokes*

You can do it though, two sizes may be the hardest but you've got it going on!