6/20/2008

Some minor redecorating

For my birthday, my mom made me a beautiful quilt. I absolutely loved all the bright colors she put in it. It gave me the motivation to make some changes in my living room. This last week, I decided to paint my living room yet again. It was tough doing it by myself, but I managed to cover up the brown and add some new life to the room in 2 days:






It also gave me an excuse to frame some prints that I had purchased in Australia:





I purchased these as gift cards at the National Library of Australia. They are prints of paintings that were done in the late 1700s by an artist that was a new arrival to New South Wales. My pictures have a lot of reflection in them so it's a bit hard to see, but they are beautiful and add a lot of beauty to the room. I really like how it all turned out, and happily so does Larry.

No comments: