6/15/2008

The Fountain of Youth

Last night while doing my normal "get ready for bed" routine that I have done for the better part of my life, I veered off my deeply ingrained habit and styled my hair in such a way that immediately knocked at least 10 years off my age if not more. I have found the fountain of youth my female friends:





Now you can have it too! I am making this one time offer to you for only $19.95!! I will send you my "Younger Ponytail" program that WILL take years off your looks. The kit comes with 2 scientifically designed, high quality bands and a guide to perfect placement for the best "younger" look for you. I will also throw in, as a free gift, a food and workout guide. This unique guide has all the secrets to successful eating and working out that 2 4X6 note cards can hold! And it's yours for FREE, a $79 value!!!
If you follow the designed plan perfectly, I guarantee you will look and feel years younger. You will have more energy, more laughter, better self esteem, you will enjoy your friends and family more, love your crappy job, and.........you will actually find that ever so elusive "meaning of life" that you have been seeking! All this for only $19.95 (+ $25 in S&H cough cough). Here's where to order:


Okay....okay.....I am joking if you haven't figured that out yet. Last night I was brushing my hair as normal, and decided to put my hair in pony tails, something I haven't done in years. I found I looked like a high school kid again (with a few crow's feet). I thought it was funny and decided to act on it as the goofy kid that I am (on the inside anyway).

Update 6/16- It just occurred to me this morning while in the shower that the pony tail is just the one out the back, but the two on the sides are called pig tails......I think. I guess that shows how long it has been since said tails were on my head. Insert farm animal here____, followed by "tail." I think those that have done this to their head/hair will understand.-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*laughs*
niiicce bin.. i don't know that it will work for me, though I do have some pretty serious faux hawk action going on at times :)

bindiec said...

Not a problem....for an additional $7.99, we can help teach you how to overcome those "hawk" issues and force that hair into pony tail compliance.

Did I mention I take VISA?


HAHA! Just in a goofy mood today :)

Ghost Cat said...

;p well if you can get my hair into tails more power to you : )

it's nice to see you goofy sis