6/04/2008

A good old fashioned Utah style lynching

I sometimes read the newspaper online just to keep myself apprised of the happenings in this state I call home. One of my favorite columnist is Robert Kirby. He shares great stories and has an amazing wit; calling it as he sees it. I love that kind of honesty (hummm, I wonder why? ;) ).
In a suburban town in Salt Lake County, a firestorm of allegations went out of control when a middle school teacher produced a pamphlet regarding sex for a sex ed class she was teaching.

The parents got wind of the "sex manual" had forced the Principal to "investigate" the teacher. This, of course, before they actually even viewed said "orgy manual." Kirby decided to investigate the whole debacle, and the results are in typical Kirby fashion, letting the idiots involved dig their own holes.

Here is the link.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey, I was exploring the blogs of some of my fellow Utahns and found you. Had to comment. I LOVED that Kirby column. Because NO WAY would I want my kids' teacher recommending that they find non-sexual ways to have a good time. LOL! I don't know how I'd get by without Kirby.

bindiec said...

Kirby is a breath of fresh air in an society that can take itself just a tad too seriously.

Your right, why on earth would anyone want to teach kids about great ways to enjoy each other without all the groping and heavy breathing? I say this knowing I couldn't wait to start breathing heavy myself at that age, but at least she was trying. Silly lady.

Thanks for visiting and the comment.