1/17/2008

The Answers Came

Well, after some discussion and thought, I have my answers to the questions about what to do regarding my split life. A few days after I wrote my post about being torn apart, my husband got word that he is being extended in Hawaii until the end of September. I have decided to pack up and move to Hawaii in June after my nephew's wedding. I am going to try and convince my girlfriend to stay here for the summer, and if she doesn't want to, I have time to find someone else to house sit for me.
My biggest stress is getting the cats through immigration. I have to jump through some big hoops so as not to have to put them into quarantine. It is good to know what I am doing now, so that I don't have to go crazy at the last minute.
It is a big relief to finally have things figured out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bindy!!!
:)
Sorry i've been away.. i've a thank you card here with names on it that i think must be yours and larry's... I've no excuses for my absence but yes book club it.. i'm back in school and i do need to call you.. I'll be in arkansas next week... i know we can speak then... :) I may go weeks with out speaking, but i take comfort in what you write and know that i love you with all my heart and you are one of only two people i entirely trust these days...
love you sis..
~ nes

bindiec said...

No problemo sis. I know you are a busy lady. I also have a thank you card here. I love the scarf! I am anxious to hear about school as well as your take on the book selection. What is up with Joseph?

B