2/28/2008

Call'n me on it

My lovely husband read my post yesterday. He was so moved by what I had to say, he left this little comment:
I like what you are saying. Though I got lost in the second paragraph with your uses of Fact, meaning, meaningless, and truth.

Yeah, like I would even try to live in your head one day... This scorpio knows better.... Let me go find a rock to sit on and watch the gemini go around and around and around:)

HAHAHA!!
My response:
Ouch! Well I am so sorry you can't keep up. The scorpio might have a sting, but he is so sssllloooowwww. Keep up, read between the lines. Think beyond the words. Goodness do I have to spell it out for ya?

It's called internal dialogue. The dual gemini often has conversations with itself. What? Shhhh. What did you say? Yes he is so, ya know...

Sorry that was my other self telling me you are boring me! :)

Now I must go skip off into the sunset.... lalalala

Okay, so I get it....not everything that comes into my mind is publishable. I was trying to express a moment of awakening, of growth as a person, but apparently SOME people just can't get it. As I read over what I wrote, sure it is a bit unruly, but I could understand it. Apparently SOME just aren't as witty as they think they are.
I called my husband at work and gave him crap for his response. He has no problem telling me how he sees it. Something I appreciate after the sting wears off. He reiterated again that no, he would never want to live inside my head. It would be tantamount to trying to survive in the middle of a hurricane. Wait..isn't that the part that is quiet? Oh, there I go again. You get the idea.
Yes my marriage is kind of unique I think. He tells my I'm nuts (but in a sweet way) and I tell him that he doesn't know what he talking about (he usually doesn't ;) ). Then we cuddle up every year on our anniversary and watch "So I Married an Axe Murderer."



No comments: