2/15/2008

His Place

I love that when I arrived he had lit the scented candle I had bought last time I was visiting, so the room smelled clean and fresh. I love the fact that he potted three house plants so his place could feel more like "home." I love that in the freezer there was not one, but three packages of Skinny Cows ice cream sandwiches (I love them). I love the fact that he felt he needed to make excuses for why the bed wasn't made by the time I arrived (the sheets were still drying). I love that he went out and bought new sheets for the bed because the leopard print sheets that came with the place were just too "macho" for him. I love that he saved me some of his dinner in the microwave knowing I wouldn't arrive until 10p.m.. I love that when I reached into the drawer to get my pajamas, he had placed a new "Valentines" set in the drawer for me to wear. I love this place and I love him in this place. Although I am not always here, it is quite obvious that the thought of me is.

1 comment:

tieko said...

aww.... that is so sweet.. made me all bubbly good. :)