2/02/2008

My other side

I have started another playlist. Yeah, it has been a cold winter ; ) . This second playlist is what I refer to as my "miniskirt, high heels, rolling around on the hood of a car" music (at least some of it). You could also mix in there "air guitar (or drums...I do both....seriously....I do) with white man's overbite." I can't believe I found "Save your love" and "Like no other night!"

I guess we all have two sides to our personalities, and well......I'm a Gemini, so double that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasatch is at the animal shelter, mum's going to fly to the rescue in the a.m :) she was found in the ballpark by the house on friday morning...

so all those paranoid theories of mine.. ermm..scratch them??

Love ya!

bindiec said...

Good to hear. I was starting have bad dreams of mom plucking feathers to make a new hat : )