2/11/2008

Mr. Sunshine

Finally, the weather has warmed and the Sun has come out from behind the clouds making a splendid appearance. Yesterday I went to City Creek again. A case of Spring Fever appeared to be an affliction to many. Runners, joggers, walkers, bikers and dog'rs caused traffic jams up and down the canyon.
I took my point and shoot camera with me so that I could capture the blue sky and beautiful crisp white snow. Every so often as I would round a corner that put me closer to the creek, I could smell the fresh water. It had that fresh, dusty smell of new run off water. It smelled like Spring.



Unfortunately my photography class was canceled last week, so I am back to learning on my own. I did order two basic photography books. Hopefully I can teach myself until I get the opportunity to take a class again.

No comments: