12/25/2006

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas. Hope everyone else did as well. I think my cat, Zoey, says it all. Just between you and me though, she is abused on a daily basis : )

After we opened our presents and had some breakfast we took our new snowshoes and broke them in at Mill Creek canyon. It was crazy with people who apparently had the same idea as we did. I think there were more dogs than people though. It needs to be renamed the yellow dog road. Beware of where you step!

Even with all the traffic we had a good time.


I am now headed out for Christmas dinner at my aunt's. I don't think I can eat anymore though. I think a fast is in order for the next two days.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful pictures! I'm glad you had a very merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to the Craft's