7/02/2008

Too Funny

I received an email this morning from a Hawaii travel group that has asked to use one of my pictures from my many trips to Oahu. Guess what one they asked for.....


The Kona Brewing Company of all things! Pretty funny. I told them they could use it for their website. I guess I should upload more photos to Flickr. I wonder if I could get more pictures out there? I did see some great photography this weekend. Even some shots of Aspens that look almost identical to some I have taken.

I am getting a new digital SLR this week, so be on the lookout for some great new photos as I break it in.

3 comments:

Ghost Cat said...

i told you so i told you so...
neener neener neeeennneerrr *s*

What type of camera do you use??? inquiring minds wish to know.

bindiec said...

Right now I am just using a point and shoot Canon. I am "upgrading" into the SLR world. I would like to get one of those thousand dollar deals, but it is between the Nikon D60 and the Canon Rebel XTI. I am comparison shopping, and trying to get the best deal....typical bindy style ;)

Ghost Cat said...

Ahhh yesshh.. I have the Film version of the Canon Rebel, and it was a great SLR :) Easy to use and such, BUT you will probably have an easier, yet slightly more expensive time finding filters and lenses for the Nikon..albeit you get a bit more variety, they have one of the best Macro lenses in the industry : )

Not that I'm trying to sway you or anything...