9/10/2007

Driving in Circles

No, I don't mean metaphorically, but literally. Ever since I awoke this morning I have been running around all over the place. I had an 8:00 a.m. proctored exam (which I got a 95 on...Yeah!) followed by a doctor's appointment, back home to make a big breakfast before Larry left for his 6 1/2 hour flight to Hawaii, chauffeured him to the airport, ran errands on my way home, got home just in time to not wet myself (sorry, but true), the phone rings with Larry explaining a delay in his flight of 2 hours and could I come pick him up for lunch (we just ate!!), back in the car and out to the airport, took him out to lunch, drove him back to airport, had to stop off for some groceries and cat food, and made it home just in time to not wet myself again! Yes, I think that constitutes driving in circles.
Now I am just sitting back for a moment before I have to finish the laundry and dive into my books again.
I think I hear a nice hot cup of tea calling my name. I think I will take it up on its offer.

No comments: