4/05/2007

what happened to slcsanity

A few people have emailed me wondering what happened to my old address. Well, I was having a problem with a stalker type that thought it was fun to leave crude comments. I changed my address (although not a big stretch) in an attempt to discourage said weirdo. So far so good.

Also this little story I am writing is well....very rough. But I enjoy creative writing just as practice. I have no idea where these characters are going, and just make it up as I go along, using some of my own stories and mixing it in with some fiction. It is just for fun. It is very segmented, so it is hard to keep up if you haven't read it from the beginning. I just don't have the time, nor want to spend the time to write it in its entirety. We'll see where it goes.

No comments: