10/03/2007

Sweetness

I can't believe a week from today I will be dropping Larry off at the airport for an 8-month tour. It is one of those events that I have had in the back of my mind, but find myself to be pretty good at pretending that it is still far off. 7 days is all I have left to have him home. I am trying hard to find the good things in it, but bad and painful feelings make the good seem more elusive.
We are still trying to work out the details of my joining him starting in 08, but we have run into a couple of walls that may make me "moving" out more difficult. With time, I expect the answers to reveal themselves, and that whatever happens, happens for the best.
Recently, Larry and I heard this song on the radio. We kind of laughed at the "scares me to death when she thinks and drives" because it sounds a little familiar. Larry said the guy singing it must have been singing it about me (everybody say it......ahhhh....ain't that sweet). My forever romantic Scorpio husband still sees me as his special lady. What can I say, I got lucky!

No comments: