10/16/2007

Weekend stuff

Friday we decided to catch some end of the season Fall colors. We headed up Little Cottonwood Canyon. Within moments of hitting the trail I tripped over a log and fell flat on my face. Not only did I rip through my pants, but somehow managed to tear my right shoe open as well. Sliced it across the top from big toe to little toe. I now have proof of my "balance challenged" ways. How I managed a left knee tear and a right shoe rip I'll never know. It is just one of the many talents that I have!
A lot of the color in the mountains had already fallen, but occasionally we would come across a patch of very golden Aspen trees.


Larry doesn't seem to get the "fake" kiss thing. Looks more like he is whistling





Saturday we were invited to the Football game (Larry is a member of the Varsity Alumni Club), so we ventured into the cold, wet weather to watch Utah beat San Diego. I spent most of the time bundled in a blanket reviewing my flash cards.




No comments: