11/30/2007

Just dropping a note....

I am posting twice today because I just received an email from a charitable organization that am part of, Best Friends Animal Sanctuary.

I don't know about you, but Christmas is starting to loss its luster and sheen for me. Maybe its just growing up and no longer finding much value in the "stuff" of Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy opening a gift or two, but I often find something is seriously missing in the giving of Christmas. As I talk to family about what to get them for Christmas it is almost like pulling teeth. I mean, really, what does one get another that has everything they could possible want or need? This year I decided to add a special something to everyone's gift; to be a sponsor for an animal that is at Best Friends.

Here is the link and I am hopeful that anyone passing by my blog gives it a look over and might make a donation that will do something good for another of God's creatures.

I will actually be taking a visit down to Best Friends after Finals to do a little charitable action. I will post my own experiences and photos of my trip. What can I say, I am a sucker for animals and any chance I can, I will give a plug to those organizations doing good works.

No comments: