4/27/2008

A Beautiful Weekend

This weekend was spent mostly outdoors. I did have to spend some time at the library studying for my upcoming final exam, but other than that I either worked or played outside. Larry asked me to send some photos to him, but rather than sending him an email with pictures, I thought I would post them here. That way I could also coerce another cyber rose out of him.

The first photos are of my garden, with the spring tulips and daffodils popping up. I also spent quite of bit of time pulling weeds. While weeding, I got into a wrestle with a rose bush. This is just one of the bloody scratches left on me after my defeat.





Today I went to City Creek, but instead of running my normal, paved coarse, I decided to go up one of the trails and then continue on the Bonneville Shoreline. It was a beautiful day and I actual sweat through my shirt. Lots of bikers, and even ran across a guy who had hiked up with his guitar and was playing music in a grassy area. It was actually kind of cool. I did take a couple of corny pictures of myself; one were I cut off my face, the other I was just too close to the camera. What the heck, at least I was there.




No comments: